<img src="http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/w/w00t.gif" width="23" height="23" alt="
" title="w00t!" /> It's done! YEA!
I can't believe how long shading took... a whole two hours... which brings total time to five hours. Quite an achievement, considering I used about the amount of ink you would normally use in a month. Which is a lot of ink.
Five hours, lineart and shading done with a 0.5 Uni Laknock.
Comments pls ^^
Patriot MkII - 50 megaton
- 2-stage fission-fusion long-range high-velocity missile
- efficiency 85%
Peacekeeper MkII - 15 gigaton
- 3-stage fission-fission-fusion long-range low-velocity missile
- efficiency 78%
Protector MkIII - 7 gigaton
- 2 stage fission-fusion long-range medium-velocity missile
- efficiency 80%
S-28HPAEC - stationary high-power defense turret
- Armament: Single high-power Anti-Materiel Beam Cannon
- Consumption 300 gigawatts per shot (screw the power grid)
S550AAV Main Battle Tank MkI, II and III - mobile anti-armor unit
- Primary armament: 150mm gun firing sabot or explosive rounds
- Secondary armament: .738 cal General Purpose Machine Gun
AR-55 Bullpup - medium-range Bullpup Semi-auto rifle with laser-dot scope
- Primary armament: .639 cal rifled NATO round
- Secondary armament: Rifle-mounted, Various
P.S. There are some small grey patches here and there, that would be my blood. Yea, I was bleeding while shading it. X.x Scanned in black and white, not too obvious.